Here’s a recap for the DoubleClick Search 2010, that added several new features designed to improve DoubleClick Search experience:
- Added support for Microsoft adCenter features in preparation for Yahoo! and Microsoft Search Alliance, including Geographic Targeting, Content Targeting, and Dynamic Ad Text.
- Added support for Google AdWords features, including Bidding Options, Delivery Method, Ad Rotation, Device Platform Targeting, and Campaign-level Negatives.
- Enhanced the support for AdWords Placement Targeting and Image Ads, moving these features out of beta to full production.
- Launched all-new Bid Strategies page, with several ways to customize the reporting data to suit your needs. Also, the new Bid Strategy Keyword History page shows detailed history of bid strategy changes for each keyword.
- Added features to DoubleCilck Search Reporting Center, including ability to report on Spotlight tags, and export directly from DoubleClick Search instead of having to queue up a request and then wait for an email.
- Provided users with ability to resubmit their own search engine tasks in DoubleClick Search.