Now that Google Chrome 8 is released, with built-in Flash plug-in, but if you wan to use a Adobe Flash build 10.2 beta. It’s a quick and simple process to disable Chrome’s built-in Flash, but remember once disabled Chrome’s Flash you will lose all the benefit of Chrome’s internal Flash updates.
Here’re the steps:
- Download Flash plug-in that you’d like to use with Chrome Flash 10.2 is here.
- Fire up Chrome and type about:plugins into the address bar; hit enter.
- Click on Details in the top right of the window to expand the plug-in details.
- Find the Flash plug-in that’s listed as being in the Chrome directory and hit Disable (shown above).
- Check which version of Flash you have by heading here.