DAMN NFO Viewer is NFO and DIZ file viewer with full ascii art view. Features shell intergation, Hyperlinks autodetection, Most Recently Viewed Files list, Reuse Viewer window option, drag and drop support and more.
Features of DAMN NFO Viewer include:
- Available in multiple languages
- Hyperlinks / Email addresses autodetection
- The viewer automatically detects hyperlinks / email addresses and shows them as clickable shortcuts.
- Customizable appearance
- You can set text/background colors, colors for hyperlinks and hovered hyperlinks, whether or not you want hyperlinks to be underlined, and choose between 3 built-in fonts, available in different sizes.
- Word Wrap: You can switch between word wrap, character wrap and no wrap.
- Shell integration: The Viewer can be set as the default application to open files with .nfo and .diz extensions. You get fancy file icons as a bonus.
- Smart line breaks handling: Unix style line breaks are supported (that is, you won’t notice any difference). Moreover, the Viewer correctly displays files with doubled/tripled/etc. (e.g. because of improper multiple Unix<->Windows conversions) line breaks.
- Unicode support: Unicode version of the program is installed automatically if the operation system supports it. Unicode version provides better support for multilingual user interface.
- Copy-on-Select: When this feature is on, text gets copied to clipboard automatically after you have finished selecting it (released shift key or left mouse button). After the selected text has been copied, the selected area will flash shortly and the text will get deselected (so for those who thought it’s a bug: it is not).
- Direct Scroll mode
DAMN, NFO, DIZ, Files, Viewer, DAMN NFO, Freeware, Software