In the DoubleClick Search V3 (DS3) when you elect to segment a downloaded DS3 report by week, the weeks will run from Monday to Sunday. However, what if your business week starts on a different day, or you need to change the range to suit your specific reporting needs? Follow these steps below to customize the day range of your weekly reports:
- “In the date range near the top right of the page, select a range that starts with the desired start day. For example, if you want your weeks to run from Sunday to Saturday, click the date, select Custom from the dropdown, and select a Sunday, such as November 6, 2011.
- Click Download in the toolbar above the table to open the panel.
- These instructions only apply to the Download now option.
- In the download panel, select Custom in the Segment by dropdown, and enter 7 in the days field that appears.
- Enter the remaining properties for your report and download it. The weeks in the report will have the desired day range. In this example, they’ll run from Sunday to Saturday,” Google explained.
For more information on other reporting features in DS3, visit this Help Center article.