If you own a camera that lacks the option to photograph landscape mode, or you ever wanted an easy way to create panoramas. Windows Live Photo Gallery has an awesome feature that you might not be aware of called “Panoramic Stitch.”
Here is nice little tip — Just install Windows Live Photo Gallery on your PC or laptop (if already do not have) and follow the steps below:
1. Start with three images. Take for example the photos below:
2. Upload images into Windows Live Photo Gallery
3. Select images that you’d like to fuse together into a panoramic stitch.
4. Go to the “Create” tab and click on “Panorama”
5. Presto! You are finished.
[Via: Windows Experience blog]