Google has quitley launched a new site called “College Tips By Google,” where Google suggests its products as the answer to all the problems facing today’s students.
“Whether you’re just applying to school or a college senior starting the job hunt, Google is here every step of the way with tips, products and services to help make life easier (minus an extra hand to help clean your dorm room),” reads the site description.
Check out the tips below and share your own tips with fellow students for a chance to be featured on the Google Student Blog.
Here’s a list of the 16 products Google suggests:
- Google Maps – Drunkenly find your way back to/from the frat house
- Google Docs – Get your classmates to do all the work for you, edit your name in at the end
- Google Hangouts – Have video chat sex with your girlfriend who’s studying abroad
- Gmail – Sign up for 46 clubs, read newsletters, never attend meetings
- Google Places – Find the nearest place to buy red cups and ping pong balls
- Google Calendar – Ignore your alerts until you have 3 hours to write that 20 page paper
- Google Chrome – Roommate away for the weekend? New Incognito Window
- Google Scholar – Cite books you never read, or don’t, plagiarizing is easier
- Google Sites – Set up a protest site to stick it to the fascist school administration for banning kegs from the library
- Google Tasks – Feel guilty about all the reading you never do
- Google Advisor – Find the best 3rd credit card so you don’t run out of beer money
- Google Groups – Contribute nothing to the study group but read everyone else’s summaries
- Google Goggles – Scan your art history exam and get those obscure artist names
- Google Product Search – Buy your text books a week before finals
- Google Flight Search – Springbreak!!!
- Google+ – (no use)
Get the free tips, by visiting College Tips by Google site.