Google allows changing the default zoom level for all pages in Chrome 9, here’s how to change the zoom level:
- Make sure you use Google Chrome 9 (beta, dev), Google Chrome 10 (Canary) or a recent Chromium build
- Type about:flags in address bar
- Click “Enable” next to Tabbed Settings, then click “Restart” button at bottom of the page. This will restart the browser
- Click wrench menu and select Options
- Select Under the hood and pick a value from “Page zoom” drop-down.
If you don’t like Chrome’s tabbed settings interface, you can go back to standard settings dialog by disabling Tabbed Settings from about:flags.
Another option you can change from the tabbed settings interface is minimum font size (Under the hood > Web Content > Customize fonts > Minimum font size).
[Thanks, Sterling, Alex]