Today LG held their press conference to introduce a new line up of products including SmartTV, 3DTV’s with 180-degree viewing angle, 3D Blu-ray players, 3D speakers, smart appliances, MDTV and many more.
- LG Smart TV offers premium TV technology and Internet connectivity while being extremely easy to use. Demonstrating the “Point, Click, Control, Simply Smarter” capabilities of LG’s Smart TVs, LG’s Home Dashboard and Magic Motion Remote Control make using the Smart TV and accessing its wealth of content intuitive and simple.
With addition of Media Link to LG’s existing USB and DLNA functions, Smart Share gives LG Smart TV users the freedom to access content from their PC by transferring it directly onto their TV. In addition to enabling viewers to easily watch all their stored content on the big screen, Media Link also provides simultaneous information on what they are watching, including synopses, actor profiles and viewer ratings.
- Also unveiled at the press conference was LG’s Smart TV Upgrader (ST600) which offers consumers a full range of Smart TV functions on regular TVs via an HDMI link.
- LG also introduced LW6500, a new LG CINEMA 3D TV that takes 3D images to new heights of brightness and clarity by using 3D technology and polarized 3D eyewear similar to movie theatres. With LG’s proprietary Film-type Patterned Retarder (FPR) panel, the TV delivers a first class, virtually blur-free and flicker-free 3D picture and a wide viewing angle. The LW6500 also comes with more comfortable and affordable 3D glasses which have no electrical parts, meaning they never need to be recharged.
- LG also highlighting 3D Blu-ray home theater systems, 3D Blu-ray Disc players, 3D monitors, 3D laptops, and 3D projectors that provide a superior 3D entertainment experience for virtually every occasion and every setting.
- LG will also be launching the Optimus 2X, a 1Ghz smartphone, with NOVA display – the brightest display ever on a phone – all running Android OS. The Optimus 2X will have a 15% better battery life, allowing you to enjoy your phone a little bit longer.
- LG also showcased its Long Term Evolution (LTE) technology, a glasses-free 3D display for mobiles devices, and a smartphone that supports the United States’ version of mobile DTV (LG MS960).
- LG’s THINQ technology allows users to adapt their home appliances to their personal preference and control and monitor them via their smartphones or tablet PCs.
- Lastly, LG announced their new MDTV, the first 3D mobile television you can take anywhere. The 7-inch handheld 3DTV doesn’t require the consumer to wear glasses.