It seems that playing World War II-related games is something that gamers will do till the end of time. After all, it’s the biggest conflict in human history and our grandfathers may have fought in it, but games are the only chance we get to relive that experience. If you die in Call of Duty 3, you’ll be “rewarded” with a series of famous war-related quotes said by the men that changed history, like Albert Einstein or Winston Churchill. The Xbox 360 version is far better than the PS2 one and there’s still no news about any PC version for now. Feast on fast-paced action scenes, dodge the enemy bullets and provide covering fire for your teammates. The fact that this version has a multiplayer mode sets it one class above COD 3 for the PS2.
We offer you cheats and some tips hoping that you’ll manage to silence those Nazis once and for all. Have fun while playing COD 3 in multiplayer.
Codes: Enter at the Chapter Select Screen. This effect only remains until you restart your console. Hold Back then d-pad right, right, left, left, then X, X – Unlock all levels and pictures
Unlockables: Complete each achievement to get the allotted gamerscore.
A War Hero (30) – Capture the final objective in the game mode War. Must be a ranked match. (Multiplayer)
Allergic to Bullets (25) – Avoid getting hit more than 30 times during a mission.
American Infantryman (20) – Complete two missions as an American soldier.
Assault Trooper (15) – Complete a mission by firing only assault rifles. Melee attacks don’t count.
Basic Training (5) – Complete the basic training in the beginning of Saint Lo.5.
Battlefield Scavenger (15) – Complete a mission by firing only German weapons. Melee attacks don’t count.
Big Air (25) – Find a big jump and catch some air.
British Commando (20) – Complete two missions as a British soldier.
Canadian Highlander (10) – Complete two missions as a Canadian soldier.
Captain (40) – Receive 2000 total points in ranked matches. (Multiplayer)
Close Quarter Combatant (100) – Complete a mission without firing a round. Player can make use of melee attacks and hand grenades.
Colonel (80) – Receive 20000 total points in ranked matches. (Multiplayer)
Conservationist (20) – Complete a mission using less than 300 rounds of ammunition.
Doc (30) – Revive 10 of your teammates in a ranked match without getting a teamkill. (Multiplayer)
General (120) – Receive 40000 total points in ranked matches. (Multiplayer)
Grizzled Veteran (150) – Complete the Single Player Campaign on Veteran difficulty.
Hot Potato (25) – Pick up and return 5 live grenades.
Lieutenant (20) – Receive 200 total points in ranked matches. (Multiplayer)
Major (60) – Receive 8000 total points in ranked matches. (Multiplayer)
Polish Tanker (15) – Complete two missions as a Polish soldier.
Purple Heart (5) – For brave actions despite injuries.
Rifleman (15) – Complete a mission by firing only bolt action rifles. Melee attacks don’t count.
Still Ticking (30) – Complete a mission without dying or using checkpoints.
Supply Officer (15) – Supply ammunition to at least 20 friendly soldiers in a single ranked match. (Multiplayer)
Victory Medal (30) – Be the player with the highest score and on the winning team in a ranked match. (Multiplayer)
Won the War (80) – Complete the single player campaign on any difficulty setting.
1. Communicate with your teammates!!!: If you’re familiar with guides, this has always been the first general tip. That’s because this is really, really important. Especially in this game where you have different classes that each have different jobs. It’s even more important to have good communication between your team members. The team with better communication status will in most cases win the game. This communication will allow you to tell people to snipe a certain guy, perform an airstrike in an area, or setup a machine gun overlooking a certain spot. All of these are strategies that will make you win, or their lack will kill you. Especially in War, Single Flag, and Capture the Flag game types.
2. Aim Down the Sight!!!: This is one of the things that make Call of Duty, well, Call of Duty. The “aim down the sight” feature makes you way more accurate than you could ever be without it. I have sniped people easily with my Kar98, but there’s no chance in hell I could ever do that without aiming down the sight. Aiming down the sight also causes a slight auto aim, and over a long distance this can be huge. This is probably the most important game mechanic in COD 3.
3. Spread out the Classes!!!: This game is all about adjustment. You have to be able to change to anti tank and take out a tank after just getting blasted by it. You have to be able to adjust your game plan to suit the flow of the game, because if everyone is a support gunner, then how are you going to take out a tank? This will enable you to counter whatever your opponent is doing. If you’re playing in a team, this is a big part of playing together. You have to give everyone a job that involves doing something, because if everyone is one class, you’ll be easily killed.
4. Use Vehicles!: These are a new entry in the series, but play an important part. Vehicles will enable you to kill large amounts of people, as well as travel around the map a lot faster and have more protection. In the case of tanks, vehicles will enable you to support your allies in a much stronger way than without them. You will also be able to make them act as a diversion, taking attention away from the point that you’re capturing or that flag, and bring the attention to yourself, giving your team a chance to make something happen. Tanks are also great because you’re going to find that there are going to be lots of times when a couple of machine gunners can cover a place really well. Have a tank come in, or use an artillery strike from a scout.
5. Flank your Objectives!!: I can’t tell you how many times I have attacked an objective from a different angle and been able to achieve my goal. Another spin on this is that you don’t necessarily have to attack the objective, but you can sneak behind your enemy. In this game, there is no Kill cam, so they won’t have any idea where you’re coming from. I remember one game of War I played where I sneaked around all of the guys and was behind their spawn. I was capping them off one by one, and they had no idea where I was shooting from. Doing this will enable your team to have a better chance of capturing that point or get a hold of that flag.
Call of Duty 3 Multiplayer video walkthrough:
Call of duty 3, Cheats, Tips, FAQ, Microsoft, Xbox 360, Online Video