Microsoft Dynamics services and support team announced that “beginning October 3rd, 2011, Business Ready Advantage Plus (BRAP Plus) will be available for Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics NAV customers in select countries, including: the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, and Denmark.”
“The business world and economic climate are changing, and customers are demanding more from their business solutions. As you offer your customers more choice in their solutions and deployments you also need to evaluate the way you provide support and services to your customers,” Microsoft stated.
Microsoft introduces the Business Ready Advantage Plus Plan (BRAP Plus) for Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics NAV customers, allowing you to provide more choice to meet your customer’s unique needs.
For the past several years, Microsoft has offered BRAP Plus for other Microsoft Dynamics products in North America and select LATAM countries.
Please note, a variety of services related communications have been shared over the last month. You can access them through the links below.
- CustomerSource Announcement
- PartnerSource Announcement
- Other Microsoft Dynamics Customer Support Changes
- Software Assurance Benefit Alignment for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (On Premise) Volume Licensing Customers
- Severity Based Response Time for the Business Ready Advantage Plus plan