Adaptive Blue’s BlueOrganizer is an online Social Bookmarking services, that keeps innovations going on. They have recently released BlueOrganizer 3.0, a plugin for Firefox and Flock browsers.
With the BlueOrganizer Firefox extension, your browser becomes smarter. It helps you personalize your web experience based on what you already like. It harnesses your information to help you discover relevant new information and save time.
The new version of the BlueOrganizer has a new exciting feature called BlueMenu. The BlueMenu allows you to access relevant web sites and web services, the ones available from the BlueMark context menu, but now right from the pages. You no longer need to BlueMark first, just right-click on the page and select BlueMenu. There is a BlueMenu for a page, a text selection, a link and an image. Here is the BlueMenu for a page that contains a music album:
- Here is the BlueMenu for a movie, which showed up after we selected the name of this movie on a movie blog:
- Extended Help: It comes with comprehensive help designed to make it easier for you to learn the product, get your questions answered and discover new features.
- People Collection: Use the BlueOrganizer as your new, simple, yet powerful contact manager. Collect and organize profiles of your friends, family and business contacts from popular web sites like LinkedIn, Facebook and MySpace. Instantly find them in your collection, access their home pages, emails, address and blogs. Attach pictures and notes to their BlueMarks – add as little or as much information as you like.
- AutoSync: Many of you are constantly switching between computers. Often you BlueMark something on one and want to use it on another. Well now you can. No need to restart the browser, with the smart AutoSync you can configure automatic synchronization for your BlueMarks.
- Improved UI for Collection and Action Settings: We have redesigned the interface for Collection and Action Settings to make it easier for you to interact with the product. With the new Collection UI, the supported sites appear right there. Click on the link to visit an item that you can BlueMark.
- Compact Mode: Many of you have asked us to add a more compact represenation for the BlueMarks. In this release we are excited to release a compact mode. You can simply toggle between the full and compact mode by clicking on the Compact Mode button, which is located next to the Back button.
- Continue for more info and download….
BlueOrganizer 3.0, Instant Vertical Search, Tagging, Extension, Flock