Mobile templates in Blogger will now be available to everyone, with all 27 supported Template Designer templates, announced Google.
“Blogger mobile templates are mobile-optimized versions of Template Designer templates. If you’re using one of these templates, when you enable the mobile template option your blog will begin rendering using the mobile version of the same variant. Even if you’re not using a Template Designer template, or using a heavily-customized version of one, you can still enable this feature to have your blog start rendering in a generic default mobile template that we’ve created,” google stated.
- Preview: Get a glimpse of how your blog will be displayed by clicking on the Mobile Preview button. You can also see it on your smartphone by scanning the QR-code.
- Automatic redirection: Viewers will see the mobile version of your blog when accessing from smartphones*.
- Template support: We are now supporting all 27 templates. Some gadgets are also supported**.
- Mobile ads: Mobile AdSense ads will be displayed at the top of the post pages and at the bottom of the index page if the blog has an AdSense gadget or in-line blog ads.
- Comments and videos: Viewers on smartphone devices will be able to make comments and watch videos.
“To make your blog smartphone-friendly, just to the Dashboard > Settings > Email & Mobile tab and enabling the mobile template option.”
[Source: Blogger Buzz]