The highly anticipated BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 officially launches, and offer cost-efficient, secure, reliable, and scalable solution to help businesses embrace mobile trends and enable management, productivity, and secure interaction with corporate data.
BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 offer following features:
- Manage all BlackBerry, iOS, and Android devices, including the new BlackBerry 10 smartphones
- Application management for internal corporate apps or public apps from BlackBerry World (formerly BlackBerry App World) through BlackBerry World for Work
- Easy over-the-air activation for end users
- Enhanced IT policies
Get the more information at the BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 web site.
Also, RIM announced that they are extending the deadline for submitting apps via “Built for BlackBerry” program to 18th of February.
The fact is, “the volume of apps being submitted for review and entry into the program has been remarkable.” “Due to that large volume of apps, we are extending the deadline,” the company said.
RIM said during “port-a-thon”, where Android developers were payed to port their apps to BlackBerry10, they had received over 15,000 app submissions–that now raised to over 19,000 applications over the weekend.
RIM is using incentives to convince developers to port their apps including giving a one time $100 check for each app that passes certification and enters Blackberry World, as well as a chance for developers to receive up to $9000 through the “10K Developer Commitment” program.
- “Apps that have been submitted on or before 8pm EST on January 21st,2013 may qualify for the $10k
- Developer Commitment if the developer agrees to the official terms and conditions and passes Built for BlackBerry testing
- Developers may apply for Built for BlackBerry review and the $10k Developer Commitment offer in the BlackBerry World Vendor Portal by 8pm ET Feb 18th
- Qualifying sale dates for the 10k Commitment is 12:01am ET, March 4 2013 to 11:59pm ET, March 3 2014,” RIM adds.