Biztalk Terminator is a free tool available via Microsoft Download Center and is designed to simplify the troubleshooting process for BizTalk Server.
IT Pros can use the tool for common biztalk problems to be addressed by scripts provided by the biztalk team.
“Replaces terminate.vbs with more functionality including the ability to suspend, resume and terminate by date range. Powershell script functionality provided for performance tuning. Integration with mbvcleanupscripts.xml from the messagebox viewer utility,” Microsoft explained.
“Biztalk has been in service for several years. Many problems have been resolved by the Biztalk Product group and CSS Engineers with SQL and WMI scripts. Terminator was created to accomplish 5 primary objectives:
- A centralized repository for these scripts
- A way for users to easily execute these scripts
- A mechanism to auto-update these scripts
- MBV Integration which allows users to easily resolve common BizTalk database integrity issues identified by the BizTalk MessageBoxViewer tool
- An automated way to improve performance on a Biztalk Group by tuning with standard tunings that are known to improve Biztalk Performance.
You can download Biztalk Support tshooting tool here.