Yahoo! Bing Network grows in the 2012, the company tells search engine marketers that “Bing Ads has now grown up to 152 million searchers in the U.S., with 45 million uniques.”
Additionally, third-party reports cite click volume increases of 25%-to-39% over the last year.
Further Pann notes, that advertisers are experiencing with the recent launch of Sitelink Extensions and Long Ad Titles, as well as new Import Campaigns tool making it easier for advertisers to do business.
Here are some highlights from David Pann, gm for Search at Microsoft:
- “Advertisers are seeing better performance on the Yahoo! Bing Network, with Marin Software and RKG reporting 25% and 39% higher click volume respectively year-over-year.
- As a result, advertisers are investing more on the Yahoo! Bing Network, with RKG reporting spend increasing by 54%, and Ignition One reporting that its advertisers increased budget allocation to the Yahoo! Bing Network by 48% (compared to Google’s 12% growth).
- Following market-wide trends, share of search clicks on mobile and tablet devices for The Search Agency’s advertisers on the Yahoo! Bing Network more than tripled from 4% to 13%
- Bing search spending rose 54% on 39% higher clicks and 11% higher CPCs.
- For the fourth quarter in a row, Bing Ads gained paid search spend share from Google,” Pann wrote.
He said that the next Bing Ads update would feature:
- “Additional work in the product ad space;
- Click-to-call ad capabilities for mobile using Skype; and
- New capabilities for small and medium businesses to be successful with the launch of Bing Ads Express.”
Update 02/27: Bing Ads Editor can now be use to request exceptions to multiple disapprovals at one time. “All of your exception requests have just been sent on their way for review. It can take up to several days for the appeal review to complete, and you’ll receive the results in email at that time,” the Bing ads team wrote.
Follow the steps below:
- “In the Bing Ads Editor navigation pane, select the account, campaign, or ad group that you want to work in.
- In the View drop down, select Editorial Disapprovals.
- In the manager pane, select the ads or keywords that you want to request an exception for.
- In the Editor pane, in the Reasons for requesting exceptions box, type the reasons that you believe you should be granted an exception to the disapprovals.
- Press the TAB key.
- Click Sync to upload your appeals,” explains the team.