Microsoft Jetstress community has released the ;version 184.108.40.206 of Jetstress Field Guide.
The attached guide is a whitepaper that explains the process and requirements for validating an Exchange storage solution prior to releasing an Exchange deployment into production. The whitepaper explains how Jetstress works, how to plan for and perform a Jetstress test, and how to automate the process. You can use this whitepaper with any version of Exchange you plan to deploy.
- Updated for version 14.01.225.017 of Jetstress
- Added Exchange Server 2003 instructions
- Added more troubleshooting information
- Added guidance for running Jetstress on a production Exchange Server
- Included guidance for testing Raid Arrays
- Included information and guidance on Background Database Maintenance
- General corrections and clarity improvements
You can download the updated whitepaper here