Google today made some updates to its “Keyword Tool” includes: more keywords for better targeting account and searches, added features such as better filters, ability to star keywords, and copy them as text. Here’s a more detailed look at some of todays’s new features:
- You filter and refine keyword list in follwing 3 new ways:
- Choose specific terms to include or exclude from your keyword list.
- Use “More like these” button to search for terms, similar to specific keyword ideas you’ve selected from the table.
- Get only results that include the exact words or phrases (and their close synonyms) you’ve typed in the search box.
- Add stars to keywords that you’d like to save while you’re still searching for new keyword ideas. You can review your starred keywords in the “Stars” panel on the left side of the tool.
- View your selected keywords in text form, so that you can easily edit them and paste them in a spreadsheet or AdWords Editor.