If you’re not an AdSense member, and planing to apply, make sure to read this checklist to make sure your application is approved the first time around. The AdSense team has put up an easy reviewing questions to check before you submit AdSense application:
Do I have what I need to apply?
If you don’t have a website of your own, that doesn’t mean you can’t participate in AdSense. We offer a couple of options to help you easily create your own site.
First, there’s Blogger, a free tool for setting up and publishing your own blog online. With its easy-to-use and customizable templates, you can create an account and start blogging right away. You can also set up AdSense ads easily through your Blogger account.
If you prefer more flexibility and control, then our web page tool, Page Creator, may be more suitable. Signing up for a Page Creator account is free as well — all you need is a Gmail account. The best part is that you don’t have to download any software or hire a designer. Once you’ve created your Page Creator site, you can begin displaying Google ads in minutes.
- Valid payee name: Payments will be made out to the name on your account, so make sure to include your full and valid name, or that of your business, rather than just initials. If banks won’t accept the name you enter in the ‘Payee Name’ field, neither will we.
- Valid address: We want to make sure your hard-earned money reaches you, so please also provide a complete valid address where you can receive mail. If you live in a country or territory that doesn’t have a standard format for addresses, please be sure that your application includes as much information as a mailman would need to find your residence.
Does my website meet all the necessary requirements?
- Valid URL: If you manage an entire website, give us the URL of your home page. If you manage a blog or other account within a larger website, you should provide the URL of the specific page that you manage and not the URL of the entire hosting website. Don’t forget to double check your URL for typos!
- Fully launched website: Since we won’t be able to review websites that are not fully launched or built, please ensure that your site is live and functioning at the time you submit your application.
- Unique content: We want visitors to sites in the AdSense network to have a good experience, so please publish content that’s interesting and unique. Avoid using “doorway” pages created just for search engines, or other cookie cutter approaches such as affiliate programs with little or no original content. If you’re participating in an affiliate program, give people a reason to visit your site first.
- Supported language: We’re constantly working to provide targeted, relevant ads in more languages. However, until then, we can only approve your application if the majority of your website is in one of our supported languages.
- Pay-To Sites: If your site participates in programs that compensate people to perform activities that drive traffic to you, we can’t approve your application. Some examples of these “pay-to” programs are sites that encourage users “to click” or “to surf” or “to read email.” In addition, you shouldn’t encourage others to join these programs in the content, links, or third-party ads on your site.
More info: Program policies
Google, AdSense, AdSense Policy