adCenter now allows bidding on MSN Tech & Gadgets and Windows Live Hotmail! MSN Tech & Gadgets delivers an affluent audience – 42% have a household income of $75,000 or more. While Hotmail reaches much broader audience – 83% audience purchased online in past 6 months. Here’s how to setup:
- Create an ad group and set bid type for Networks and websites
- Create your ad, select Websites in Select Placements window
- Copy & paste these URL’s individually: tech.msn.com / *.mail.live.com
- Click View available placements
- Select sites that you want to bid on, and then click Add
- Click Continue, set your default bid between $1.00 to $2.00 and wait 5 to 7 days before adjusting.