Microsoft’s Worldwide Partner Conference 2011 is coming up in Los Angeles, July 10-14th. Today, March 18th, is the opening day of the 2011 WPC awards submission timeframe, so be sure to get your submissions in! And no procrastinating like last year!
As a partner, you seek press, industry, analyst and Microsoft recognition. You also want to differentiate your company from your competition. Consider 2011 WPC to showcase your successful solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Earn acknowledgement through the prestigious Microsoft Partner Awards, which’ll be presented at WPC 2011. Prepare now to nominate your solution for a Microsoft Partner Award!
So what 2011 WPC awards are there? What do winners and finalists get? How can you enter? Here’s a quick look at the information for you:
Winners and Finalists receive:
- Customized logos and web banners that help you showcase your company as an honored Microsoft partner
- Custom public relations templates to help promote your distinction
- Trophies (winners) and plaques (finalists) to proudly showcase your success
- Congratulatory letter from Microsoft executives
- Photo opportunities with Microsoft executives at WPC 2011
- Invitation to come on stage at WPC 2011 in LA this July. Public recognition in front of your peers, customers, press, analysts, and Microsoft executives
- Microsoft WPC 2011 Partner Award winners are invited to an exclusive Awards celebration July 12, during WPC 2011, where you’ll have the opportunity to network with Microsoft executives and strengthen relationships with Microsoft business groups.
How do you enter:
- Head out to the Digital WPC site and click “Awards” link in the green navigation bar:
More Info: Digital WPC Awards page