This week, Microsoft announced Advertising adCenter recent 2011 Upgrade includes some great new features and improvements. The upgrades include the following:
- Performance Dashboard: This page on the UI homepage now includes a date and time stamp, as well as CPA data in the Campaign Trends and Campaign Performance tools.
- Publisher Performance report: This report now includes new default columns, which advertisers in North America can leverage to help make site exclusion decisions.
- One-click convenience in reporting: On the Create New Report page, the Change Columns and Layout link now leads to a page that also includes Add or Remove Columns settings for one-click convenience.
- Account-limit expansion for reporting: You can now pull most adCenter reports for up to 500 accounts at once, up from 100.
- Search Query Performance report: This report now includes a column for Clicked Keywords, so you can ID which search queries trigger your bidded keywords, then leverage those insights for keyword expansion and negative keyword strategies.
- Keyword and Campaign Management: adCenter advertisers now no longer have to specify both a daily and monthly maximum amount for campaigns. Instead, they only need to specify a daily amount, which adCenter then multiplies by the average number of days in a month to calculate a monthly maximum amount.
- AdIntelligence API upgrade is now available. AdIntelligence is an adCenter keyword research tool, and it’s now a core part of Campaign Management services. This tool gives you guidance for bid estimation, keyword research, and keyword extraction. Use this API to help make the right keyword choices for your advertising business.
adCenter API access is now widely available. As an adCenter user, you can fill out the form to request access.
[Source: adCenter Blog]