Worio discovery engine has reinvented itself as an iPad app along the lines of Flipboard called "Zite", is a personalized magazine that automatically learns what you like and gets smarter as you use it. Zite gives you personalized news, articles, blogs, videos and other content from a variety of both mainstream and niche publications and sites. Zite can personalize by syncing with your Twitter or Google Reader account or on its own.
Zeitgeist literally translates "time spirit." Zite has got the technology right now it needs to develop more "spirit."
- Personalization that works automatically as you use read and view content--you don't need to do anything for it to work.
- If you've Twitter or Google Reader you can sync your account to give the personalization a boost before you start using the app.
- 1000's of magazine sections to choose from using a smart auto-suggest tool--if you want to create a personalized magazine that's about motorcycles, cats, and vegetarianism than that is your choice.
- It's optional, but you can thumb up and down content, or say you want more on a particular topic or from a particular source so your sections become even more personalized through your selections.
- Share content you like to Twitter, Facebook and via e-mail.
In addition, AOL and Yahoo both have personalized iPad magazines on deck. And while tech bloggers will probably see the universe of competitors as Flipboard vs Zite vs AOL Editions vs Yahoo Livestand, it's actually all these plus The Daily, USAToday, NY Times and all the news publications on the iPad.
Download From: Source