Starting today, when you visit YouTube.com, a button would ask you to check out an experimental homepage. It's an opt-in experiment, offering a homepage, here're some of the enhancements include:
- Combined list - Merges your subscriptions, friend activity, and recommendations into one easier-to-scan list (and a "Subscription uploads" tab if you only want to see subscriptions)
- Don't miss a video - If a channel uploads 4 videos in a day, you'll see all 4 - instead of just latest video
- Delete anything - Hover over any video you don't want to watch and click "x"
- Or just grey it out - Videos you've already watched will be grayed out - so even without deleting, you'll know where you left off
- Help me re-find stuff I just watched - Your homepage will include your recent likes and favorites so you can easily get back to them
- Easy inbox - Links to your inbox (personal messages & comments) are front and center
- Load much more - Watch older videos - all without leaving the homepage
To give it a try, just click this link. To revert back to the classic homepage, click "Back to classic homepage" link that you'll see when you're on the new homepage.