- YouTube now offer fully transparent “annotations” with black or white text, new default color (half-transparent black, replacing red), new default position for new annotations (off-center), and cleaner look for tooltips.
- “Redesigned My_Videos” page offer streamlined ways of managing &reviewing uploaded videos, including options to sort videos alphabetically, by length, recency and views. You can also browse content you’ve viewed, purchased and liked, and there’s access right here to Insight &Promoted Videos information (to right of “Edit” button).
- “Promotional badges” help promoting YouTube channel on site and off. Just click the assest to generate embed code copy &paste it anywhere you like.
- As with Facebook feed import, YouTube videos your friends are sharing on “Google Buzz” are now be pulled into your YouTube homepage if you’re connected to Buzz (e.g. to AutoShare your activity).
- “HQ Webcam uploads” let you upload 360p video from Webcam!
- All rental videos in US will show a “free preview” or movie trailer automatically so you can decide if you want to watch it before buying it.