Google updating the eligibility of its YouTube Creator program across 20 countries where the YouTube Partner Program has launched. With this update, “YouTube uploaders in these countries can become YouTube partners by just enabling their YouTube accounts, and successfully monetizing at least one of their videos,” informs YouTube Team.
The team says that they are working on making custom thumbnails, banners and other features available to more newly-made partners over time, like they dond with long uploads and monetization.
You can start your journey as a YouTube partner by reviewing the terms and opting in your account.
To help you grow larger and more engaged audiences, there’s:
- “Partner Promotion: Certain creators who were partners prior to April 10th may be eligible to receive free advertising on the Google Display Network–websites that cover more than 92 percent of the Internet.
- YouTube Creator Playbook 2 is the latest version of the definitive YouTube audience development guide. Find it at youtube.com/playbook.
- Creators On the Rise Program offers high potential up-and-coming partners with homepage, editorial and social media promotion. Look out for opportunities to participate every month.
- Sign up for a Creator Club to network and collaborate with other creators in your area. And stay tuned for Partner Meetups to learn new skills directly from YouTube staff and experts.
- YouTube Next Vlogger participants will receive one on one training from YouTube stars and industry leaders like iJustine, video equipment valued at $5,000, and global promotion on and off the YouTube. Apply by April 18,” informs YouTube.
For more information, visit this support page.