- CTRL+SHIFT+Left/Right = Next/prev desktop
- CTRL+SHIFT+Up = Activate and show a "far" view of the current desktop, Left and right to turn the cube
- CTRL+SHIFT+Down = Activate and show a "near" view of the current desktop, Left and right to turn the cube
( The rotation is possible only horizontally )
- Click on the title bar of the window (not maximized if possible), hold down
- Push CTRL+SHIFT to activate the cube, hold down
- When the cube is activated, move the window on left or right
- Release CTRL+SHIFT
Just use Windows !
For each desktop, change the wallpaper using the windows display setting.
Click on the Yod'm 3D icon in the taskbar, the list of the windows opened in other desktop appear.
Click on the application to switch to the desktop.
Download | Forum Yod'm 3D