Yahoo! posted a infographic of their portfolio of top sites lets advertisers reach consumers at meaningful scale, where they are most engaged with content they trust.
Based on the April 2011 U.S. comScore Media Metrix, 12 Yahoo! properties--including the Yahoo! News Network, Yahoo! Sports, Yahoo! Finance--attracted the greatest number of unique visitors in the U.S. in their categories.
- "Yahoo! News Network is the News category leader in the U.S., with > than 88 million unique visitors.
- Yahoo! Finance is the #1 finance destination in the U.S., with > than 43 million unique visitors, more than twice the visitors of the next closest competitor, Dow Jones & Co. Yahoo! Finance has been #1 in this category for 40 consecutive months.
- Yahoo! Sports leads the sports category with 45.9 million unique visitors
- Yahoo! is the #1 entertainment news site in the U.S., with > than 29 million unique visitors.
- Yahoo! Originals audience had record traffic in April, with 26.2 million unique visitors and 96.5 million total minutes.
- Yahoo! produces nine of the top ten original programs on the web," Yahoo stated.
[Source: Yahoo Avertisiong blog]