At CommunicAsia 2010, Yahoo! made availableof “Yahoo! Messenger One app” beta for Blackberry 9000, Blackberry 9700, Blackberry 8900, and Blackberry 9630 devices, that create an integrated and easily accessible communication experience for new-to-net mobile users, offering them a central point for their communication and content needs while on the go.
- You can sign up for new Yahoo! ID right from within Yahoo! Messenger One app.
- Now you’ve all your email, IM and SMS conversations in one easy-to-use-and-access inbox, you can always keep track of all your conversations, hassle free.
- Native address book syncing: Simply upload your contacts to Yahoo! so you can access them from one place, anywhere.
- Message archive and search: With conversations stored in cloud, you’ll never have to worry about losing your messages or having to delete them ever again.
- IM and SMS chats: You can still chat with you contacts even if they’re not on Yahoo! by using SMS (presently supported for Indonesian and US mobile contacts only).
- News Content. Lets you always stay up to date with latest news, and you can share articles with your friends.