Yahoo! Image Search making it easier than ever to find and share photos on the web and mobile devices -- now allow user to find out photos from Flickr that are available for re-use or re-posting under Creative Commons terms.
"Tens of millions of photos are now yours to search and share, courtesy of all the amazing photographers in the Flickr community," Yahoo stated.
Here's how it works:
- Go to Yahoo! Image Search either on the web, your tablet or mobile phone. Search for any query.
- If you're looking for a photo you can reuse, make sure you select the "Labeled for Reuse" filter on the left rail to only see the photos that you can reuse.
- Hover over the thumbnail to see any details about the photo, including the photographer's name.
- Click on any thumbnail and you can view the full image.
- To see the specific Creative Commons license terms for the image, just click the "Attribution" link. "And if you want to see more photos by that specific photographer, just click the "i" and you can see the rest of their photostream on Flickr," Yahoo adds.