The ISE NAS controller node is a 1U storage server that when combined with ISE delivers scalable, high availability, multi-protocol file services, like: CIFS/SMBv1, SMBv2.1, NFSv3, HTTP, FTP and iSCSI targets to many different clients: Windows, Unix, Linux, Hypervisor, Mac OS X and iSCSI initiators.
ISE NAS can be scaled up from a single controller node to geographically dispersed multinodal configurations to provide a scale-out NAS architecture capable of managing unstructured data growth globally.
Features at a Glance
- Inline File-Level De-duplication (using SIS)
- Quota Management, File Screening, File Classification Infrastructure, and Instant Reporting
- Access-Based Enumeration
- Active Directory Integration
- Global Unified Namespaces
- Highly Reliable File Systems
- Snapshot and Backup Services
- Single Node or Clustered Node Configurations
- 1GbE and 10GbE Infrastructure
- Replication Optimized for the WAN
More Info: Xiotech