Xbox SmartGlass version 1.5 for Android devices brings new features and design updates in all markets.
The SmartGlass app requires an Xbox membership to sign in and lets your phone work with your Xbox 360 console to bring rich, interactive experiences and unique content about what you're watching or playing, right to the device that's already in your hand.
You can interact with your favorite TV shows, movies, music, sports, and games, and bring remote control to a whole new level. Also, you can connect with your Xbox friends, track and compare your achievements, and change up your 3D avatar.
This update include:
- Support for 10-Inch Android Tablets-Access Xbox SmartGlass on even larger screens and portrait mode, including 7- and 10-inch tablets running Android 4.x.
- Activity Browser Link - Open a web browser from within the Xbox SmartGlass app for even more interactivity.
- Expanded Messaging - Xbox LIVE members can now use Xbox SmartGlass to both send and receive messages from their Xbox LIVE friends.
- "Awake" State - You no longer have to worry about your device going to sleep while running Xbox SmartGlass.
- Streamlined Design - New design updates bring a more streamlined, easy-to-use experience to Xbox SmartGlass, including a simplified activity launch screen, removal of excess text and addition of clearer instructions on the controller screen.
- Other features:
- Navigate your Xbox 360 with swipe and tap
- Use your phone's keyboard to type to your Xbox 360
- Browse the Internet on your Xbox 360 with full keyboard and zooming
- Play, pause, fast forward, rewind, and stop videos and music on your Xbox 360
- Search the full Xbox catalog of music, video, and games
- Enjoy rich, interactive experiences from select game and entertainment content creators
- Track and compare your achievements with your Xbox friends
- Change up your 3D avatar
- Message your Xbox friends
- Edit your Xbox profile
The updated Xbox SmartGlass app from Google Play store today.