Bing App for iOS, help you find what you need and help you get there - Just tell Bing what you are looking for with voice-activated search - even addresses- when you need to be hands-free, and let Bing do the rest.
- Search and see which results your Facebook friends liked
- Easily share images, articles, apps, deals, and more with your Facebook friends. They can comment and like the stuff you share and you get their opinion anytime, anywhere
- Get travel deals, airfare price predictions, and flight information
- Find and watch videos from Hulu, ABC, MSN, and YouTube
- Find out what deals, shops, restaurants, and much more are near you
- See movie ratings, read reviews, watch trailers, and get info about where and when it's playing so you can pick the perfect flick
- Get walking, transit, and driving directions with current traffic conditions and maps
- Use Bing Vision to search using your phone's camera. Scan barcodes, Microsoft Tags, or QR codes and Bing will instantly return product information to help you research before you buy
- Bing Vision can also recognize cover art from books, CD, DVDs, and video games
You can get the Bing App for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch form iTunes App Store.
The pricing and cloud music features for the new Xbox Music service has been revealed, thanks to the Windows 8 Music app and the current beta Xbox dashboard update program.
According to tipster that signed up for the Xbox dashboard beta program there is a new cloud icon labelled as "Save To Playlist," which implies that you'll be able to sync playlists across all of your devices. The tipster also said that, at present, there's no backgrounding: music stops playing once you navigate back to the dashboard.
The new Xbox Music service will offer unlimited streaming for £8.99 per month or £89.90 per year, this pricing is similar to the British Zune Pass. On top of that, Xbox Music will have a free service that has advertisments, similar to Spotify, and also a scan/match locker service, according to a report.
There are reports of a "single tier dual subscription streaming service" which could refer to music and video streaming. There will also be a new icon on the interface that allows you to Save to Playlist, which is pretty self explanatory. It is obvious that this feature will allow you to sync your playlists across all devices.