WPAds is a WordPress plugin for showing and rotating ads in your blog. You only have to define the ad positions and the ads you want to rotate in each position, and WPAds will serve your ads randomly. WPAds can show contextual ads (ie, Google AdSense, Yahoo Publishers Network, etc) and also image banners.
When you create a banner in WPAds you can associate it to one or more zones. In the main WPAds options page, you will see below the banners the list of zones you have defined and the banners associated with each zone (together with the probability of each banner for each zone).
Installation and usage:
- Download WPAds Plugin, and extract to a local folder.
- Upload wpads folder to wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Activate from plugin page in WordPress Admin panel.
- Go to Options / WPAds, and define at least one banner and zone.
- Copy and paste the code for each zone in your templates:
<?php wpads(’zone_name’); ?>