The main feature is the ability to export WordPress postings (HTML) to PDF, but it also includes the following options:
- Header setting: an image and two text lines.
- Footer setting: you could display the actual page number out of the total.
- Accept most HTML tags: headers, links, images, etc.
- Font faces and font colors in header, body and footer page.
- Import True Type fonts using TTF2UFM.
Post2PDF can only include into PDF file images stored in the server, not links to other servers.
- Download Post2PDF-1.2-PHP4-Full.zip, and extract the contents to a local folder.
- Upload extracted contents to wp-content/plugins.Go to WordPress Administration and Plugins Management panel, activate the plugin.
- After the activation, you can access plugins options in Plugins - Post2PDF, there you can configure this plugin by clickin in Post2PDF submenu.
Options are grouped in four differents categories: header, body, footer and miscellaneous. For more info….WordPress, Post2PDF Plugin