The WordCamp site now has its schedule up for WordCamp 2007. It’s a two day event on the 21st and 22nd of July in San Fransisco, California. It’s requires a registration and tickets are $25 USD through PayPal.
Here’s the WordCamp Schedule and line up:
- Podcasting - Dan Kuykendall, author of PodPress
- Blogs vs. Journalism - John Dvorak and Om Malik
- Content Connections and Blogging Tips - Lorelle VanFossen
- Blog Monetization - Jeremy Wright
- Getting Involved with WordPress - Lloyd Budd and Mark Jaquith
- Designing the Obvious - Robert Hoekman, Jr.
- Whitehat SEO tips for Bloggers - Matt Cutts
- High Performance WordPress - Barry Abrahamson and Matt Mullenweg
- Interative Design in Agile Environments - Rashmi Sinha
- Musical Interlude - Andy Skelton
- Past, Present, and Future of Web Publishing - Dave Winer
- Usability Analysis of WP - Liz Danzico
- State of the Word - Matt Mullenweg
- Developer Duke-out - Michael Adams, Ryan Boren, Mark Jaquith, Andy Skelton