The Change Analysis Diagnostic simplifies the identification of recent changes to computers running Windows XP. The diagnostic checks for recent changes to the following:
• Operating system components, such as patches, that are installed as hotfixes or downloads from Windows Update.
• Installed application entries listed in the Add or Remove Programs control panel.
• All kernel mode device and file system drivers.
• Browser helper objects loaded by Internet Explorer.
• ActiveX controls loaded by Internet Explorer.
• Programs loaded automatically during Windows XP startup.
• Programs and Dynamic Link Libraries (DLLs) loaded when an application starts.
After you install this item, you may have to restart your computer.
Microsoft, Windows XP, Change Analysis Diagnostic, Update, Software