Thank you for your participation in the Windows Vista Hardware Assessment Beta Program earlier this year. The V1.0 release has been well received but we're not done. The Microsoft Solution Accelerators Team is now designing the V2.0 release with more robust and scalable features to make it even easier for businesses around the world to determine their Windows Vista readiness network-wide.
Please follow the steps below and apply for the Windows Vista Hardware Assessment v2.0 Beta Program:
1) Visit Connect Site: http://connect.microsoft.com
2) Sign in with your Microsoft Live ID
3) Click AVAILABLE CONNECTIONS on the Left-Navigation Bar
4) Scroll to the Bottom of the Web Page
5) Click APPLY link next to "Windows Vista Hardware Assessment V2.0 Beta Program"
6) Follow the rest of the on-screen instructions to apply
Microsoft, Windows Vista, Vista Hardware Assessment, Tool, Software