Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011 BPA is a diagnostic tool that is built on the Microsoft Baseline Configuration Analyzer (MBCA) technology. Windows SBS 2011 BPA scans a computer that is running the Windows SBS 2011 server software, and compares the existing server settings to a predefined set of recommended best practices.
Windows SBS 2011 BPA performs the following tasks:
- Gathers information about a computer running WSBS 2011 server software
- Determines if the server settings comply with a set of best practices recommended by Microsoft
- Provides a report of the scan results, which identifies variances from the recommended best practices
- Identifies conditions that may lead to problems with the server
- Recommends solutions to potential problems
More Info: Download