James O’Neill: We are getting ready to take nominations for this programme: It’s not an open beta program (it is expected to have only about 40 places) so most people will be turned away. There is a second programme called the Momentum programme which provides a lower level of support.
If you’re looking to evaluate Virtualization on Windows Server 2008 either programme may be of interest, so please send me a mail. If you are in the UK I will help the process along for you. If you are located somewhere else I’ll try to put you in contact with someone local that can help. Please note that nominations close on November 16, please don’t ask after then.
Here’s a summary of what the RDP is about.
- Build closer relationship with customers to get deployment feedback
- Understand and document best practices
- Develop Case study evidence and customer references for the product launch
We will provide
- Early Access to Pre-Release Code and information
- Technical Support – providing an escalation contact and access to Premier support
- Access to application compatibility and test teams
- Part payment of consulting costs associated with the project
Microsoft, Windows Server 2008, Windows Longhorn Server, Virtualization, Virtual Machine, Virtual Server, Virtual Pc, Virtual Software, RDP, Viridian, Longhorn