To earn the Works with Windows Server 2008 designation, you will use the Works with Tool.
Works with Tool:
- Completely a Wizard based tool. No learning curve.
- Testing can be run on physical box or through remote access.
- Test Server and Client components for compliance and compatibility in under 2 to 4 hours.
- View comprehensive report and logs at any time during testing.
Server and Client components will be tested with the Works with Tool on x64 versions of:
- Windows Server 2008 Enterprise
- Vista Ultimate or Enterprise
Install all application prerequisites, prior to testing:
- Devices and Storage depots
- Server Features and Roles
Always use latest Works with Tool from the Innovate On web site, where you can:
- Download the Works with Specifications
- Download the Works with Test Framework
- Learn about Windows Server 2008 and the Logo Program
- Learn about other free tools to use during your development cycle
Ready to begin testing: Follow the simple guides of the Wizard to name your Server component and on the Client assure you click the Client component radio button.
If prompted by prerequisite page, install 'amd64' version of Application Verifier by following the link.
Assure that the following are enabled:
- Windows Error Reporting