Microsoft just announced the new "Windows Phone Gear Store" on CafePress where you can buy T-shirts, mugs, stickers, magnets, water bottles, and more with the fun "I Heart Windows Phone" logo on them.
"This store is a work in progress, and we're still tweaking the product selection and design. We'll continue to add new products and designs over time. Also, all products are offered at the base cost, we're not making any money off of this," Microsoft posted.
Splashtop, who had launched the Windows 8 Testbed Metro for the iPad that let the users experience the Windows 8 Metro from the comfort for their iPads, offering nearly all the functionality of Metro including the many multitouch swipe functions. Now, available for Android tablets, too.
The app runs at a resolution of 1280 x 800 resolution and supports Android tabs ranging from seven to ten inches.
- Swipe from the right for the Charms menu
- Swipe from the left to switch apps
- Pull down from the top to close the app
- Swipe slowly from the left to run two apps side-by-side
- Pinch to do Semantic Zoom
- And many more gestures for you to explore!
The price is $49.99 with currently 50% off for an unspecified limited time.