The latest bits for Windows Live Client for your Windows Mobile released. If you have Windows Live already installed on your device, you will need to uninstall it first. To do that, go to Settings->Remove Programs, select Windows Live entry from the list (if any) and click Remove. If you don’t find Windows Live on the list, then you are good to go.
With Windows Live client you will be able to:
- Synchronize Live contacts with your contacts on the device
- Synchronize your Live email (msn, hotmail, live)
- View graphics, web links and contact photos in emails
- Respond to emails with voice recordings
- Upload photos to your Windows Live Spaces
Download: Point your mobile browser to http://wl.windowsmobile.com