The release of Windows Phone comes not only an updated MyPhone, but upgrades to both the mobile client and web experience for Windows Live for Windows Mobile. To download the Windows Live for Mobile client to your Windows Phone (or Windows Mobile 6.0 or 6.1 phone). From your phone, go to WindowsLiveforMobile.com, enter your mobile number, and send a self-text message with download link. From there, you’ll be asked to identify your carrier in order to configure Messenger, and install the app. Here’re the changes:
- View you and your friends "What's new" feed from Windows Live and other major 3rd party social networking sites.
- View Windows Live photos and comment
- Upload photos to Windows Live and other 3rd party sites through integration with the new My Phone client
- View your Windows Live people
- Update your status and accept network invitations from others
More info: MSDN blog