Sam Wood has released an update to WHS Disk Management this morning with a number of new features, including the abilty to edit disk names and the addition of SMART status and temperature viewing in the Windows Home Server console.
Version 1.04 has the following changes:
1.0.4 - Update
- Added: Editable disk names - open the Disk Info window (double-click the disk), edit the disk’s name in the drop down at the top
- Added: Disk SMART status and temperature in the Disk Info window
- Added: Perpendicular/Y-Axis stacking disk bays
- Changed: Significant reworking of external/empty disk bays - check the appropriate boxes in the Settings dialog when adding a drive bay
- Changed: Main tab list view now has disk categories (Attention Required, Storage Pool, and Unmanaged Disks
- Changed: Main tab sort order is now by Disk number
- Fixed: Apply button in Settings dialog now works as expected
The full changelog is available over at WHS Disk Management forum.
WHS, Windows Home Server, Addin, Add-in, WHS Disk Management, Disk, Management, Microsoft, HDD, Hard Disk, SMART