Microsoft released the Oct 2010 CTP of Windows Azure Tools for Eclipse/PHP. Here's a quick rundown of new features:
- One-click deployment of PHP Apps from Eclipse directly to Azure
- Support for Azure Diagnostics
- Integration of Open Source AppFabric SDK for PHP Developers for connecting on-premise PHP apps to cloud apps.
- Support for multiple Web Roles and Worker Roles for large PHP appis
- Support of Azure Drive to enable ease of migration of legacy PHP apps.
Windows Azure Tools for Eclipse/PHP can be downloaded here, and will of course work from auto upgrade functionality in Eclipse.