Windows Azure Store announced at the //BUILD 2012 automates to discover, purchase, and provision premium add-on services, provided by Microsoft partners, for cloud based applications.
The Windows Azure Store is currently available to customers in 11 markets makes it incredibly easy for Azure customers to find and subscribe to great add-on services from a variety of partners and the list of app and data services is constantly expanding.
Microsoft today said that over the next few weeks, ther'll be expanding the store to be available in even more countries and territories around the world.
In addition, Microsoft also recently added followning add-ons to the Windows Azure Store:
- "Active Cloud Manager by MetricsHub monitors cloud applications, anticipates resource usage and automatically scales the services up or down based on rules you set.
- Embarke builds unique profiles of each of your customers, and deeply personalizes communications to maximize engagement.
- EZDRM provides a robust hosted Digital Rights Management (DRM) platform, empowering businesses of any size to affordably add DRM components to their web applications and Windows Azure Media Service solutions.
- Scheduler lets you schedule recurring CRON jobs on Windows Azure with a simple, REST API. It provides both simple and advanced scheduling features.
- Pusher provides a simple set of APIs and libraries that allow you to build rich real-time features in hours rather than days," the company informs.
Windows Azure Management portal makes it easy to track and manage the add-on services you sign-up for. "Once the sign-up is completed, the SendGrid service will show up in the list of "add ons" for your account. Click the "add-ons" tab within the portal to display and manage these add-ons," the company said.
Try out the Windows Azure Store, sign-up here.