Here’s a list of some useful resources for you to get going with Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2:
- Upgrading to Windows 7 for Small and Midsize Businesses – Choose the best method for deploying Windows 7 in your environment.
- Automated Installation To Upgrade Windows 7 Step-by-Step Guide – Learn how to use the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2010 to automate Windows 7 installation.
- Manual Installation of Windows 7 Overview – Learn how to use the Manual Installation method to install Windows 7.
- Upgrading to Windows 7 with a Standard Image Overview – Use this method to upgrade to Windows 7 if your business has 100–200 client computers with a small network, possibly in multiple locations.
- Automated Installation of Windows 7 Overview – Use this method to install Windows 7 if your business has 200–500 client computers, at least one location with more than 25 users, and managed networks based on Windows Server, possibly in multiple locations.
- Resources for Top Areas of Support for Windows Server 2008 R2 – Resources to help you troubleshoot issues with Windows Server 2008 R2.