Microsoft is currenlty offering a free Xbox and Kinect via System Center Operations Manager 2012 Beta Survey Sweepstakes. All you have to do is just take on the survey and qualify to Win an Xbox & Kinect!
"This Sweepstakes is hosted in the United States, and entry information is collected on computers in the United States."
Microsoft stated that "On or around the close of the Entry Period (see below), we will randomly select two potential winners from among all eligible entries received, to win a 250 GB Xbox 360 Console with Kinect (US Version). Approximate Retail Value (ARV) US$399.00 each.
The total Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of all prizes: $798."
This Sweepstakes starts at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time (PT) on July 26, 2011, and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on September 16, 2011 ("Entry Period").
Microsoft explaines in the Official sweepstakes rules that:
"You are eligible to enter this Sweepstakes if you meet the following requirements at time of entry:
- You are enrolled in the SCOM 2012 Beta program and received an invitation to complete a survey and enter this Sweepstakes; and
- If you are 18 years of age or older, but are considered a minor in your place of residence, you should ask your parent's or legal guardian's permission prior to submitting an entry into this Sweepstakes; and
- You are NOT a resident of any of the following countries: Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria.
- You are NOT an employee of Microsoft Corporation or an employee of a Microsoft subsidiary; and
- You are NOT involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Sweepstakes; and
- You are NOT an immediate family (parent, sibling, spouse, child) or household member of a Microsoft employee, an employee of a Microsoft subsidiary, or a person involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Sweepstakes.
Please Note: U.S. export regulations prohibit the export of goods and services to Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria. Therefore residents of these countries / regions are not eligible to participate.
How do I enter?
According to the Redmond company, "You will receive one Sweepstake entry when you complete the SCOM 2012 Beta Installation survey by 11:59 PM PT on September 2, 2011, and one Sweepstakes entry when you complete the Operations Manager 2012 Beta Usage survey between 12:01 AM PT August 12 and 11:59 PM PT September 16, 2011." All requested survey questions must be answered to receive a Sweepstakes entry.
"We will only accept one entry per person per survey. We are not responsible for entries that we do not receive for any reason, or for entries that we receive but are not decipherable for any reason. We will automatically disqualify," said Microsoft:
- Any incomplete or illegible entry; and
- Any entries that we receive from you that are in excess of the entry limit described above."
More Info: SCOM 2012 Beta Usage Survey