Rob Durfee has updated and released TiVo Publisher to version 1.3 an Windows Home Server add-in:
This update adds the following features:
- FLAC, OGG, M4A (AAC unprotected) audio formats are now supported.
- Updated ffmpeg to newer release (2/5/2008, r11870).
- TagLib# library is now used to read audio file tags.
- Additional Video Metadata fields are now viewable on the TiVo (e.g., year, cast, ratings).
- Updated the Video Metadata Editor to support additional fields and added Search (using thetvdb.com, movie-xml.com, or Amazon). (See the previous post regarding the WHS data bug.)
- Re-arranged a few of the items in the Settings window.
- Added Audio Bitrate slider to the transcode settings.
- Better support for TiVo Series3/HD hardware.
- If a video transcoding error occurs (i.e., ffmpeg encodes no data), an error image is sent instead to notify that there was a problem
The following bugs are also fixed:
- Video Aspect Ratios are preserved.
- Encrypted TIVO files now transfer back correctly.
- Video folders work properly (1 subfolder down).
- Music shuffle now works properly.
- Playlists now ignore missing files instead of stopping.
- fmpeg errors are now logged.
WHS, Windows Home Server, TiVo, TiVo Publisher, Addin, Add-in, Update