There are about five new features that Gmail has just launched!
1. A Enhanced UI, with Reply and other handy features placed at the top of conversations, the design change replaces the “show details” option pane with a dropdown menu at the top right. Several actions, like reply, reply to all, and forward, received new icons.
2. Embarassment-reducing new message notifications: Now, if someone sends a reply while you're in the middle of reading a conversation (or replying to it), you'll get a notification that a new message has arrived. Click "update conversation" to see what you’ve missed.
3. Forward all: When viewing a conversation, use the new “Forward all” link on the right if you want to forward the entire conversation instead of just one message.
4. Chat even when your friends are offline: Now, if you're chatting with a friend who goes offline, your friend will be able to see whatever you were typing the next time he or she goes online.
5. Get Gmail on your mobile phone: It's new and it's fast. To try it for yourself, point your phone to gmail.com/app